Month: February 2015

Florida residents who have immigrated to the United States may be interested in the requirements for bringing children into the country after the parent gains permanent residency. The particular requirements may vary depending on the person's situation and...

read more

Florida farmers and other agricultural business owners may be able to fill their seasonal employment needs with immigrant workers under the H-2A program from U.S. Department of Homeland Security. The program allows agricultural businesses to hire workers from other...

read more


FindLaw Network